As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love♥ with you.
Wuwuwuwu.. Damn suffer wei~~~ I HATE SICK!!!!!!!!!!! MY fever is until 38.5, Happily its not H1N1 and now also getting better edy. Thanks god! =) I'm already absent my P&P for two day, don't know how was my group presentation? Sorry ya member..=(
We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.♥
SUZUKI BURGMAN STREET
-
SUZUKI BURGMAN STREET
-DesainSuzuki Burgman Street tetap mengadopsi desain skutik bongsor
layaknya Burgman lain. Pijakan kaki lapang, serta stang tinggi dan...
我的名句~
-
(In Autocad)
A : Why my touchlight no light de...i had set properly liao mah!!
WC : Oh...Coz ur torchlight no BATERRY LA!LOL!!
My classmates sure all know a...
-
I feel so happy when yesterday,hehe...coz yesterday its i presented n when
i presented the lecturer were said i have good speak in
languange...hehe...anoth...
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you. ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment